What is the correct spelling for JUDEGE?
This word (Judege) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUDEGE
- doge That is it-some wicked, beautiful friend of a Doge , come to life again.
- jade A shelf of books had been put up; beneath, a small table held the jade -and-ivory chessmen drawn up in battle array on their field. Oh, Elizabeth Jade I love the way your triangle's displayed – Elizabeth Jade by Robyn Hitchcock
- judaic The inquisitors took advantage of some expressions which escaped from the unfortunate woman during the torture, to condemn her as a Judaic heretic, in order to confiscate her property, which was considerable.
- judea While humanity, warmed by the soft breath of the Renaissance, was admiring the Apollos and adoring the Venus' discovered by the plough amid the ruins of mediaeval catastrophes, the type of supreme beauty for the Spanish monarchy was the criminal of Judea .
- judge I shouldn't judge What's wrong or right, It's all too much – Academy Fight Song by r.e.m.
- judo I'm caught up in ya vibe tryna kick it like judo Luda outta town I got the keys to the two door And we ain't gotta tell no one about the things you know You know, holla at a G though – Tell me ft. Lil Wayne (Remix) by Bobby V
- jug I wanna brand new house with an old brown jug And an old spinnin' wheel on an old hook rug – Brand New House by Bobby Darin
- Jugged Did he get jugged?
- Judd A number of his exploits never recorded are still among the favorite yarns spun by lonely outlanders in the scattered trading posts of the planets, and among them is that of his final encounter with Judd the Kite.
- Judy The young beauty I called Polly, the mother Mary, the baby Kitty, the oldest woman Judy , and to the old man I gave the name of Wynbring Tommy, as an easy one for him to remember and pronounce.
- DEG Probably Deg and I should do the same thing?