What is the correct spelling for JUDEGES?
This word (Judeges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUDEGES
- jets On the other side of the town, whence there now escaped jets of flame with columns of smoke, the ambassadors from the Mercenaries were in their last throes.
- judas One of these Mysteries has for its subject the election of an apostle to supply the place of the traitor Judas .
- judges On the other hand, Callista and her brother had friends among the judges , as we have said, and their plea was at once obvious and reasonable.
- dogs You won't turn out your dogs ?
- dodges The whole town still dodges and swears when it sees her coming, for she drives with a combination of feminine recklessness and masculine speed that is to say the least alarming.
- ledgers In the one room a group of women and children sat round the fire, and the agent sat as usual with a number of ledgers at a table a foot high, on which his grandchild was lying on a cushion.
- gauges The tone of criticism naturally changes with local conditions in different parts of a country extended like our own, so that it is one of the most convenient gauges of the partial movements in the direction of civilization.
- adages "Wise sayings feed neither fire nor belly," I retorted, provoked by the criticism of my companion, thinly veiled behind his customary proverbs, and attempting to pay him in his own coin from my slender store of Klingat adages .
- guides Lafontaine and Morin were now safer political guides for his countrymen.
48 words made from the letters JUDEGES
4 letter words made from JUDEGES:deej, deje, djue, duje, duse, edge, ejus, gede, gesu, gjsu, gjus, gude, guse, jeed, jees, jude, juds, jugs, sede, seed, sege, sude, suge, uges, ujds, used.
3 letter words made from JUDEGES:des, due, dug, eeg, ese, gee, jug, see, sue, use.
5 letter words made from JUDEGES:edges, eduse, gudes, jedge, jeugd, judes, judge, juges, sedge, segue, suede, sujee.