What is the correct spelling for JUDEIC?
This word (Judeic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUDEIC
- dec He had had all he could bear, and for the rest of the morning he wrote letters, sitting in his room at Dec ker's hotel.
- fdic The Treasury, the FDIC and the Federal Reserve have also agreed to guarantee a $306 billion portfolio of assets owned by Citigroup.
- jade Now I say, it's hard on the jade .
- judah 'And there came up a lion out of Judah .
- judaic This union had even more important consequences for the old religion of Pessinus than the partial infusion of Judaic beliefs had had.
- judaical Benjamin Disraeli had become the Earl of Beaconsfield, and had made his bellicose and Judaical speech at the Lord Mayor's Banquet.
- judder Failure of the burr to run centrally causes a number of clinical defects: The burr will judder - this will cause excessive, damaging vibrations leading to cracking and crazing in the material being cut.
- jude Mephistophelian is the ironical presentment in Der Ewige Jude of the follies, the delusions of man in his highest aspirations.
- judea He saw a green star drop over Judea , and thought music itself slain.
- judge There is always the simple answer, Who made me a judge in my own case?
- judging He has been in a fight, judging from his face.
- judith We did expect a little notice, didn't we, Judith ?
- judo He said to Ostrander, interestedly, "So you've been checked out on judo ?
- juridic Religious associations acquire a juridic personality according to the general regulations in the Civil Code.
- jute But catch the horse we must, for we were bound to be at church, though jute then we did not feel at all devotional.
- medic Before sliding on the table he took a sheet from the medic and glanced over his new specifications: yellow eyes, golden hair, golden skin.
- turkic Their language has preserved the Turkic type more completely than any other Turco-Tataric dialect.
- Judged Each case must be judged upon its own merits.
- CDC Congo, Democratic Republic of the Christian Democrat Party or PDC [Jose ENDUNDO]; Congolese Rally for Democracy or RCD [Azarias RUBERWA]; Convention of Christian Democrats or CDC ; Forces of Renewal or FR [Mbusa NYAMWISI]; Movement for the Liberation of the Congo or MLC [Jean-Pierre BEMBA]; People's Party for Reconstruction and Democracy or PPRD [Joseph KABILA]; Social Movement for Renewal or MSR [Pierre LUMBI]; Unified Lumumbist Party or PALU [Antoine GIZENGA]; Union for Democracy and Social Progress or UDPS [Etienne TSHISEKEDI]; Union of Mobutuist Democrats or UDEMO [MOBUTU Nzanga]
- Judd "'President Judd ,' he said to them, 'this gentleman wears the apron.
- Judy On the whole, we dined most frequently at Simpson's, where morning dress is not conspicuous; and it was one night at Simpson's that Judy mentioned this very matter to me.
- Jodi Seemingly shot by one of three bridesmaids, it shows a bride (Canadian actress Jodi Behan) so unhappy with her hairstyle on her wedding day that she starts cutting it off.
- Jodie Barber reprised her role as Kimmy Gibbler in the Full House spin-off series Fuller House, along with Candace Cameron Bure and Jodie Sweetin.
- JEDI The blaster was subsequently used as a prop in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi . Yo, I'm a Battlestar Knight like I'm Jedi Rough to the touch but I'm sharper than the gleam in your eye – Battlestar by five