What is the correct spelling for JUDGET?
This word (Judget) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUDGET
- budget As soon as this Budget began to appear, he oiled his own strap, and attempted to treat me as the terrible Colonel would have treated the inoffensive brother.
- cudgel Although he did not carry out his threat to the exact letter, he executed it in the spirit; taking his departure from the bedside of Will Walford, only after every bone in the woodman's body had been made to taste the quality of the cudgel expressly cut for the occasion.
- fidget Ascher, as a rule, does not fidget .
- gadget If you want to be fancy, use a tricky little gadget put out by the Maille condiment-makers in France and available here in the food specialty shops.
- jacket Without inviting Nance to remove her hat and jacket , she ordered her to lift the shade, sit down, and deal the cards.
- jagged To be dashed against the jagged rocks beneath she knew meant death.
- jude Jude quotes Enoch, an apocryphal work not in the Alexandrian canon; so that he at least had no rigid notions about the difference of canonical and uncanonical writings.
- judea Suppose then it were proven that a person named Jesus actually existed at a certain date in Judea , and that this person is the Jesus of the New Testament.
- judge The Judge made no answer.
- judges I was therefore introduced as his wife to my lover's family, as also to his relations, who were judges , officers, and men about town, and to their wives, who were all women of fashion.
- junket We will marry you, and have a fine junket at your wedding."
- midget The watch came from the Corcoran kid and Midget , the dog.
- nugget In one length he found a pocket of $10,000. In another length was a nugget weighing thirteen ounces, next to the largest found in the diggings.
- Budged I tell you, when my mind's made up, I can't be budged an inch.