What is the correct spelling for JUDHA?
This word (Judha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUDHA
- buddha He wanted to meditate on coruscating city life as the Buddha of Bangkok.
- jidda The pilgrim traffic increased largely in 1904 as compared with previous years; 74,600 persons landed at Jidda , 18,000 of whom were from British India, 13,000 from Java and the Straits Settlements, and the remainder from Turkish territory, Egypt and other countries: 235 out of a total of 334 steamships engaged in this traffic were British.
- judah The tribes of Judah and Dan were reduced to submission.
- judas All the Apostles, save Judas , became household names, John, Simon, Peter, Bartholomew, Matthew, James, Thomas, and Philip being the favourites.
- jude The little treasury of St. Jude .
- judea So resting at night in a cave, and wandering farther among the mountains by day, Jesus spent forty days in the wilderness of Judea .
- judo He pulled back, out of the way of the Nipe's judo cuts.
- Judd The others said, 'Oh, not at all,' all of them making the sign to be brothers at the same time, and President Judd at once began arranging his business so he could go out with me, not neglecting to put a big roll of money in his pocket; and, though it was very big, the others said it wasn't half enough."
- Judy "Miss Judy ," whispered Delilah, "Miss Jacky is a-gwine-she done start on de road-" Judith, without a word, flew up-stairs.