What is the correct spelling for JUDICA?
This word (Judica) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUDICA
- cardiac Under such circumstances, and in a disease where the tendency to prostration and cardiac failure calls for stimulants and food, it is evident that strict care must be given to the diet.
- dick Presently she murmured like one in a dream: "Dick, Dick !"
- judah "Perhaps, now that the Prophet has seen opposition," Amaziah concluded, "he will quit and go home to Judah ."
- judea Behind Judea lies the past, before it opens the future.
- CDC Also, according to the CDC , one in ten teens will be physically abused between seventh and twelfth grade.