What is the correct spelling for JUDJE?
This word (Judje) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUDJE
- jade "It is ten years to-day since my party at Woodside," she said, reaching for the small Roman salt-cellar of green jade that she used as an ash-tray.
- judah Therefore, I will send a fire upon Judah And it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem."
- judaic -In the middle of the 19th century an able school of critics, known as the Tubingen school, sought to show from indications in the several Gospels that they were composed well on in the 2nd century in the interests of various strongly marked parties into which the Church was supposed to have been divided by differences in regard to the Judaic and Pauline forms of Christianity.
- judea The prisoner was constantly stirring up the people all through Judea and Galilee.
- Judd See Humor Jones, J. B., 275 Journalism, 116, 292, 293. See also Newspapers, Pulitzer Judd , Orange, and Co.
- Jodie The Accused (1960 film), an Argentine crime drama The Accused (1988 film), a film starring Jodie Foster and Kelly McGillis The Accused (2018 film), an Argentine film "The Accused" (Hallmark), a 1953 episode of the Hallmark Hall of Fame