What is the correct spelling for JUGLAR?
This word (Juglar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUGLAR
- bugler The bigger and stronger he is, the bigger his family is, for he has a number of wives and they all live together in a herd or band of which Bugler is lord and master.
- burglar Josie stopped astonished and startled for a moment, and then tip-toed out of the room like a burglar, and told Mrs. Thatcher all about it.
- cougar For Garrison, all his wealth of hard-earned fistic education roused, was waiting; waiting with the infinite patience of the wounded cougar.
- jaguar The jaguar, on the other hand, was just as determined he should not.
- jocular It is understood at Berlin that the Emperor's wrath has been excited by some jocular allusions to his Majesty's oratorical indiscretions which recently appeared in Punch."
- jug She was so tired and so vexed that she sat down beside it and began to cry; for she did not know where to get any more water, and she felt that she could not go back to her mother with an empty jug.
- juggle Game is life, life is struggle Without the coastal juggle – 2001 by Snoop Dogg
- juggler She knew more tricks than a juggler.
- jugglery The image of Arachne illumined by the lamplight, which Althea had showed him, appeared like worthless jugglery, and he soon drove it back into the darkness which surrounded him.
- july One Sunday at the end of July I came to the Voltchaninovs about nine o clock in the morning.
- jungle "No. They had killed him already-in the jungle.
- regular "'You must excuse us,' said the mother; 'this is our regular breakfast hour.
- Jubal Jubal, after he pulled off his hairy coat, was one of the finest young men amongst them, and he was the young Prince's closest companion.
- Julia Miss Julia say they Berjum cats.
- JUL Frau Jula didn't seem to hear.
- jugglers Professor Houdin, a famous Parisian magician, when on a visit to this island, after watching the Indian jugglers for a week, invited as many of them as chose to come to a public exhibition given by himself.
- jugulars The Veins of the Feet then afford none; and those of the Arms seldom; but the Jugulars almost constantly furnish it.
- at boiling point
- goes down line
- rest on water