What is the correct spelling for JUILE?
This word (Juile) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUILE
- guile Polly, also, with a maiden's tender guile, desired to bring them together for once, though it were for the last time, and for no good on earth. And wind and curl, and wink and smile, Shifting thy gate and guile; – The Star by Henry Vaughan
- jail "If Caracuna were the jail and I the 'one,' one might. We live in a political world, Wisdom is thrown into jail, It rots in a cell, is misguided as hell, Leaving no one to pick up a trail. – POLITICAL WORLD by Bob Dylan
- jailed If sheep could talk they'd say things just like these people; and these people, if the criminals weren't jailed, would be just as helpless among them as the sheep."
- jailer The furniture, the napkin, knives and forks, and every circumstance denoted the poverty of the man who is my jailer: and his proceedings proved there scarcely could be any guilt from which he would start, to remove this supposed evil.
- jilt Such a statement would carry with it the confession that it was this one for whom he cared this scornful one, this jilt, this brazen girl who could make appointments with gentlemen, or suffer them to speak to her, and subsequently look at him with innocence and with anger.
- joule Besides diffusion and Joule heating (discussed above), factors that may decrease the resolution in capillary electrophoresis from the theoretical limits in the above equation include, but are not limited to, the finite widths of the injection plug and detection window; interactions between the analyte and the capillary wall; instrumental non-idealities such as a slight difference in height of the fluid reservoirs leading to siphoning; irregularities in the electric field due to, e.
- jubilee There'll be a jubilee!" With wings of shining inches. Flakes of glee, They filled that dark old oak with jubilee, – Yellow Warblers by Katharine Lee Bates
- juggle Government by the consent of the people is the best government, but it is not government by the people when it is in the hands of political bosses, who juggle with the theory of majority rule. For the power struggle, never clown but did juggle The heavy load made it explode to mad rubble – Sparring Minds by GZA
- juice When the child is old enough to drink the draught off immediately, the addition of one or two tea-spoonfuls of Lemon Juice to each dose of the Fluid Magnesia, makes a pleasant effervescing draught, and increases its efficacy as an aperient. Give me a minute, want a swig of this pimp juice I'mma be in it, when I'm in it there will be no use – Do That Thing by B2K
- julep Keep your toddy and your julep in a glass tumbler and look at 'em and write poetry about 'em, and I won't say a word against 'em.
- july Set in the burnished silver of July, On Schuylkill wrought as in old broidery Clasped hands upon a shining baldric lie, New Hampshire, Georgia, and the mighty ten – Psalm Of The West by Sidney Lanier
- quill She's a No. 1, triple X, the pure quill with a bead on it: she's a-," and for the first time in his Black Rock history Abe was stuck for a word.
- Jill But I did not know Jack and Jill.
- Joel Anyway, Joel was on the horse and we were holding the reins when she went sideways and fell and rolled over on Joel.
- Jules Is it from Madame Jules?"
- Julia Your name is Julia, I believe?"
- Julie Julie has seven thousands of pounds, what you call, per annum.
- Gil Gil did not live to finish it, but it is evident that, as long as he directed, the work drew the attention of the entire artistic fraternity of the Peninsula.
- JUL Jul. Here, take my hand, swear on it thou wilt go.