What is the correct spelling for JUIPER?
This word (Juiper) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUIPER
- caper "Nothing, except that the Evening Call printed a picture of his eldest daughter-says she's the queen daughter of the South, a famous beauty, rich planter for a father, mother left her a fortune-" "She'll cut quite a social caper with this hotel's name on her cards, won't she?"
- carper Carper calls Trumps proposal to cut abortion funding a "purely political attack"".
- cooper 14. The case of Edward Cooper was in point.
- cowper The social direction of the new theology of the present day, with its cry against every kind of injustice, with its claim of an equal opportunity for a happy life for every man-this was the forecast of Cowper, as it had been of Blake.
- jailer I was to be shut up with him for a year, and he was not likely to prove a cheerful jailer.
- joiner He was a moderately good carpenter and joiner, but no man of the world, and he wanted one.