What is the correct spelling for JUKIE?
This word (Jukie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUKIE
- cake Cake and play were equally shared between them.
- coke The first Privy Council committee of trade that had any claim to permanency was that appointed in March, 1630, consisting at first of thirteen members, the Lord Keeper, the Lord Treasurer, the Lord President, the Lord Privy Seal, Earl Marshall, the Lord Steward, Earl of Dorset, Earl of Holland, Earl of Carlisle, Lord Dorchester, the Vice-Chamberlain, Sir Henry Cottington and Mr. Secretary Coke .
- cookie Cookie regarded himself as the most important unit of the roundup and acted accordingly, and he was not far wrong.
- duke He isn't a duke any longer."
- jig This is all but the last jig ."
- joke It's a joke , my boy; a great big laugh for you and me, when there's nothing left in life but toddies and churchwardens.
- joker But grandpa's such a joker !
- jude It matters not to us whether, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, Peter employed, in a free and independent way, the words of Jude , or Jude those of Peter.
- judge What is a Judge ?"
- jug The man started violently at the sound of his voice, and nearly let the jug of milk fall.
- juice Quite a peculiar juice is blood.
- june Here it is: on the evening of June first, 1916, I had dinner alone at home.
- Jake There, too, was old Jake Biggs, whom the conductor had mentioned as mademoiselle's escort in case no one else appeared,-Jake and his boon companion, his faithful old horse, "Bob," so named in honor of General Lee.
- Jackie The door opened, and Noel and Jackie stood there with a nurse behind them.