What is the correct spelling for JUKLY?
This word (Jukly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUKLY
- gully As they came to a gully which they had crossed on a fallen tree when they came in, Swickey took Bascomb's hand, and, walking sideways, led him across carefully.
- jackal Could it have been a jackal, Max asked himself?
- jelly I gave him a teaspoonful of currant jelly, which he took with avidity, but could not retain a moment on his stomach.
- jerkily "The way I feel at present," she said, jerkily, "I shall never, never from this instant till the hour in which I die, let go of your coat- tails, Mr. Barnes."
- jerky Forgive this jerky letter; I have been interrupted a thousand times.
- jolly Now, let's have something jolly!