What is the correct spelling for JULE?
This word (Jule) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JULE
- joule Previous to determining the mechanical equivalent of heat by the most accurate experimental method at his command, Joule established a series of cases in which the production of one kind of energy was accompanied by a disappearance of some other form.
- jude But Jude Cartwright was wholly fascinated by the color in her face, and the softness of her voice he mistook for a sudden rise of tenderness.
- julep In the springtime I might chamber an occasional mint julep, but this, really, was a sort of rite, a gesture of salute to the young green year.
- july A swarm of bees in July Is not worth a fly. – Bees (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- june O, my luve is like a red, red rose, That's newly sprung in June. O, my love is like a melodie, That's sweetly play'd in tune. – Peggy by Robert Burns
- jute He poured his brains into hemp and jute and such like.
- mule I can punch through a wall, I can kick like a mule I got a pocketful of bullets and a blueprint of the school – Wicked Young Man by Alice Cooper
- rule You're the exception to the rule 'Cause where love's concerned I guess I've been a fool – This I swear by Kim Wilde
- Jules "That looks good enough to me, Jules," he said when he had finished.
- Julie So Julie came down and took them under her charge.
- JUL July came, and she could stand it no longer.