What is the correct spelling for JULIP?
This word (Julip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JULIP
- blip Here and there a blip, a clear horizontal line, thrust out both ways from the center.
- clop Trip-clip-clop went the horse.
- goes over same ground
- going above
- haddest an inclination
- haddest dibs something
- jalopy The older officer walked back to the portable warning light and rolled it on its four wheels to the rear plate of the jalopy where another magnalock secured it to the car.
- pulp As there were no bridges, except the occasional military, ones, post carts would often be delayed for days at a time, and one's letters would sometimes arrive more or less in a state of pulp.
- tulip It is not wonderful that Daphne herself, foreseeing these things, did not stay, but lifted her laurels somewhat nearer Tempe,-although there are those of us who like to fancy that she is here all the time in our Daphne-street magic: the fire bell, the tulip beds, and the twilight bonfires.