What is the correct spelling for JULY?
This word (July) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JULY
- duly The boys had been duly informed of Anne's good fortune, and the Saturday of the third week of Anne's engagement had been the date fixed upon for the theatre party.
- july The very hot, still July night seems round me again.
- jury Perform your duty by sending the carabinieri to arrest me for not serving on the jury.
- Judy "It is true, Judy, my pretty.
- JUL Thus in the following July he wrote: What beautiful weather this is!
- am aware