What is the correct spelling for JULY5?
This word (July5) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JULY5
- cl Cl., 6d. & 1s.
- clay His feet are feet of clay , not good to stand on, only good to stumble with. The cord is severed, the lifeless clay By 'dungeon villains' is borne away: – Execution, The : A Sporting Anecdote Hon. Mr. Sucklethumbkin's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- cloy Then I hear the water washing, never golden waves were brighter, And I hear the capstan creaking-'tis a sound that cannot cloy .
- clue Then, inch by inch, I went over the deck for footprints, for any clue to what, under happier circumstances, I should have considered a ghastly hoax. Have an inkling on a clue? What magic feats, or wizardry And voodoo you can do? And who would ever guess – On a Clear Day (You Can See Forever) by Unknown Author
- cull Now I am not apologizing for this-not a bit! I am only sorry for those of you who trudge along whether from choice or necessity-through life's dusty highway, without stopping to notice, or to cull , the flowers hidden in its hedge-rows, and place them as you go, in your hair, or in your bosom.
- curl "Walter," Mrs. Bartlett whispered pleasantly, "if you don't care about these pictures why don't you just go out and curl up in the back of the car and have a real good nap.
- curly Mrs Vallance had taken the child on her knee while she was speaking and opened the old shawl: baby seemed to like her new position, she leaned her curly head back, stretched out her limbs easily, and gazed gravely up at the distracted vicar.
- duly On the Tuesday morning I was duly informed that breakfast was ready, but as I did not answer the summons quickly enough the servant came up again, and told me that my wife requested me to make haste.
- gaul The Jews were widely dispersed in all those countries on which the storm fell-in Belgium, the Rhine districts, Germany, where it was civilised, Gaul , Italy, and Spain.
- glue None of the ordinary breakfast rules, such as scowling while eating, and saying the porridge is as stiff as glue and the eggs are as tough as leather, are observed.
- gluey When we showed him the gluey substance in the evening, he inquired sagaciously whether the milk of our cow would keep so long, and we confessed that, in that climate, it would be very likely to turn sour.
- gull The eider-duck and the ivory gull had entered our horizon.
- gully That gully , then, must be the one we didn't go up."
- guy Guy did not trust himself to speak this time.
- jail The next day found Peter in Greenlaw jail .
- jay You don't like my jay , do you, dear?
- jowly Judge Ross, a ruddy-faced and jowly man of late middle age with bushy, grey eyebrows, seated himself in his chair.
- UL History of the Kings, Siyar-ul Muluk, is the title of the Arabic rendering of the Book of Kings in Pahlavi.
1 words made from the letters JULY5
4 letter words made from JULY5:july.