What is the correct spelling for JULYY?
This word (Julyy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JULYY
- clay The Upper Oolitic system of the Table 19.1 has usually the Kimmeridge clay for its base; the Middle Oolitic system, the Oxford clay . Ah! but there shall come a day When, unhampered by this clay, – An Easter Ode by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- cloy She gives a zest to every joy, Forbids tranquillity to cloy , Softens misfortune, chases fear, And balm distills in every tear.
- coyly They were more soft to-day under a slight sultry haziness of the atmosphere - a luxurious veil that Spring had coyly thrown over her face; she was always a shy damsel.
- cull So much occurred, and so rapidly, from the very hour of my entrance within the beautiful gates, that it is impossible for me to transcribe it all. I have been able only to cull here and there incidents that happened day by day; and in so doing many things I would gladly have related have unconsciously been omitted.
- curly The duke shook his head, which was covered with dark, curly hair.
- duly The name was duly examined, and Mrs. Evringham's "oh's" of wonder and admiration were long-drawn.
- gluey The solution was dubbed "collodion" (from the Greek κολλώδης (kollodis), gluey ) by Dr.
- gull Mark forgot the smarting and throbbing from his burns on the instant, as he snatched out his dirk, for knowing as well as if he could see everything that the whole of the after-rigging was lying across the deck and dragging at the side, so that the schooner lay on the water like a gull with a broken wing, he felt that in a few minutes a couple of boats' crews from the Nautilus would be aboard; and if there was to be any resistance, now was the time to make a diversion.
- gully When we get to that gully we will listen.
1 words made from the letters JULYY
4 letter words made from JULYY:july.