What is the correct spelling for JUMED?
This word (Jumed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUMED
- fumed Cecil Mitford fretted and fumed and worried by himself, wondering whether he would be kept there for ever and ever, waiting till some useless nobody chose to die.
- gummed If the species happens to be of a large size the specimens are pinned in the ordinary way, but if small enough to be gummed , there is a most convenient method of rapidly mounting the specimens so that they may be sent through the mail with much less risk of getting broken or knocked off than if glued on paper points, and will also take up very little room in the duplicate boxes.
- jammed In one of the sounds jammed ice was moving.
- jude He wanted me to read Jude , he said, so we could talk about it.
- judea Joseph would have settled in Judea , the part of the land of Israel in which stands Jerusalem, and Bethlehem, the city of his ancestors, but Herod's son had been made king over Judea , and Joseph was told in a dream to go into Galilee.
- jump Get the jump on 'em!
- jumper Can you guess why I gave you those big feet, Jumper ?
- jute Labour there is very largely sack-making and jute manufacture, and there is a great deal of girl labour; and that is one of the special subjects that will be considered in that inquiry.
- Jugged The King liked jugged hare very much and was glad to get such a fine present.
- Jutted Immediately in front of him, not thirty yards away, stood the church, with its tower, two aisles, and a chapel on a little promontory of rock which jutted out over the bed of the torrent along which he had climbed the night before; and to his left lay the straggling street of the village.
- Jed Days and days had passed since he had seen Old Jed Thumper, and this had given him time to eat and sleep.