What is the correct spelling for JUMIOR?
This word (Jumior) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUMIOR
- emir There was sport prepared for them this morning under the few palm trees before the house of the Emir Wad El Nejoumi.
- gum The ride soon becomes monotonous, by reason of the interminable gum trees.
- gumbo A gumbo patch should not be selected as a location for poultry.
- humour Clever as she is, she has no sense of humour.
- jam But the six little Bunkers did not have to do this, for when they reached the bungalow, not far from the beach, where Cousin Tom and his wife lived, there was plenty of bread and jam for the hungry children-and hungry they were, you would have believed, if you could have seen them eat.
- jamb In an instant the fine, gentlemanly figure of the stranger, whom he had seen the night before in the bar-room, appeared with a bound from beyond the jamb, and pausing excitedly before the man, now fully discovered to all around as a detective, asked him, in shaking tones of suppressed terror or rage, what it was he meant.
- jimmy Jimmy Skunk had tried to stop him, but he had heeded Jimmy Skunk not at all.
- Como And because there was mutiny and division amongst the said Swiss, through some of their people making peace with the French and refusing to fight, they retreated some to Milan and others to Como, without either party pursuing or trying to fight the other.
40 words made from the letters JUMIOR
3 letter words made from JUMIOR:imo, iou, mri, oui, rim, rio, rom, rum, uro.
5 letter words made from JUMIOR:irujo, jorum, jouir, roumi.
4 letter words made from JUMIOR:jiru, jumo, jurm, juro, miou, miro, miur, moir, moji, muir, mujo, muro, oium, omir, orji, orum, rijo, rimo, rimu, riou, roji, roum, rujm, rumo, umri, urmi, urmo.