What is the correct spelling for JUMK?
This word (Jumk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUMK
- gum Gates reached the important pass of Gum Swamp, and occupied it properly, the fortune of war might have been changed.
- jack 'Cause ven I get mad, believe it, Jack , Out from nowhere comes a maniac, – Rat-tat-tat-tat by Unknown Author
- jam Pimp dolls, jam Jigglettes, slam – Body Talk by babyface
- jamb The foot of the cot butted against the jamb on which the door was hung.
- jock Then kick off your shoes jump off my jock And check the new style Whitey Ford's prune to rock – Bottle Rocket by swollen members
- jug She invited me in, and spreading a clean cloth on the table, placed a jug of new milk, a loaf, and butter before me.
- jumbo Don't know what I need to do to get out of the crazy mambo Everything I try to say comes out like 'mumbo jumbo' – Mambo Loco by sailor
- jump An' them that do not like it they can lump it, An' them that cannot stand it they can jump it; – Cholera Camp by Rudyard Kipling
- jumpy He walked beside her with an elastic, somewhat jumpy step.
- junk I sailed on a junk And was practically sunk – All For You by Unknown Author
- muck In the Polar controversy the flag has been dragged through muck , and this dishonor seems to rest upon a man for whose actions you are responsible.
- murk They endured long and intense shelling, while through the murk and smoke enemy aeroplanes flew very low, firing their machine-guns at the troops, batteries, and mule convoys, with a good imitation of our own air pilots.
- Jink You'll have to pay me back when you get your next month's jink, remember.
- Jim That I learned from Jim That he'd always make sure I'd understand And that is that there's a certain way That a man must swim – OPEN THE DOOR, HOMER by Bob Dylan
- Jami It is hoped, however,-to borrow the quaint expression of the Persian poet Jami -"that the noble disposition of the readers will induce them to pass over defects."
- gums He had already quite a mouth full of teeth; but she soon found that there were two large back teeth trying to force their way through the gums . And a New-College pudding of marrow and plums Is the dish of all others that suiteth her gums. – Witches' Frolic, The by Richard Harris Barham
- jams I remember traffic jams Motor boys and girls with tans – I Remember California by r.e.m.
- CUMS Whare he cums from noboddy seems to know, and if yu speak a kind word tew him, he thinks it a kite in disguise, and straddling hiz tail, with both hind legs, he goes suspicious, and sideways, on his lonesum jurney.
1 words made from the letters JUMK
3 letter words made from JUMK:kum.