What is the correct spelling for JUMOS?
This word (Jumos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUMOS
- james Hi, I'm 17 and my name is Bobby James Everyday in school all my classmates call me names – Bobby James by n.e.r.d.
- jumbo If you're on a drug tip, don't be a Dumbo Police investigate like Columbo if they think you're sellin jumbo – Riker's Island by Kool G Rap & DJ Polo
- jump An' I 'll tell you she 's a trump, Never even seen her jump – A Confidence by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Gems Making a couplement of proud compare, With sun and moon, with earth and sea's rich gems, With April's first-born flowers, and all things rare That heaven's air in this huge rondure hems. – Shakespeare's Sonnet XXI. by Unknown Author
- Amos We could see the white front o' the house from there, and us in the dark shadow: and there was the gap handy, that Amos could snip through at a pinch-you fenced it up yoursel' the very summer that father died in the fall.
- Tumors It strikes sidewise, and splashes over the foot of the approaching new patient, a young negro, his neck covered with bulging tumors.
- gums Let pap engage The gums of age And appetites that droop; We much prefer to chew A Steak-and-kidney stew.
- sums It would have been better to keep all these sums and give them to me now."
- humors They were comedies not of character, in the high sense of the word, but of manners or humors.
- jams At home they drank tea with milk-bread and various jams, and then ate pie.
- hums A chilly blast hums in the taut rigging, causing the ship to tremble to her very keel, and the soaked men on her decks to shiver in their wet clothes to the very marrow of their bones.
- bums Why this colony is grinding down from compound low to stop, and turning men like Terry Fisher into alcoholic bums.
- jumps Animals that live in the high mountains practise all kinds of high-jumps, which would be unnecessary if they lived on level ground, but are highly essential in mountainous countries.