What is the correct spelling for JUMPIING?
This word (Jumpiing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUMPIING
- campaign Consequently, the doctor had to enter upon a long campaign of education.
- camping 8. I like camping because of many reasons.
- compiling Account aggregation is a method that involves compiling information from different accounts, which may include bank accounts, credit card accounts, investment accounts, and other consumer or business accounts, into a single place.
- cupping From it again put forth the tentacles, cupping their heads, but the smokelike essence flowed back to them this time, and with it flowed a tiny threadlike stream of violet light.
- dumping Once or twice I thought of dumping my share of them, but it's fortunate that Hollin, who seemed to suspect my intentions, kept his eye on me when I got played out.
- gulping Gulping down a nervous tremor, the lad steadied himself and put his hand on the knob of the awful ground-glass door.
- gumming Nowadays the bookbinder does not bind only those books given to him for this purpose as was the case in former years, for present conditions necessitate his undertaking many kinds of work which have little or nothing to do with the binding of books, particularly such as are connected with the making or finishing of printed matter and paper goods, or where pasting, gumming, and glueing are required, which, in their turn, are connected with paper and cardboard.
- jamming Outside, the great crowd was noisily massed, while the office was packing and jamming.
- Bumping The launch came bumping into shallow water, blowing off clouds of steam as her crew jumped out with their rifles and waded ashore, while the Tanumafili boats, dashing up in quick succession, amid a furious and ever-deepening uproar, discharged in their turn cargo upon cargo of shrieking warriors.
- Damping They are then horsed, struck and dried out. They are staked several times after damping back, drying out again between stakings.
- clumping There was a great army of them, clumping down the road the way they do.