What is the correct spelling for JUMPSS?
This word (Jumpss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUMPSS
- compass 142, the compass points are set to the distance F B, Fig.
- dumps All that swiftly passed under his keen eyes was recorded in his memory-the uncouth crowd of laborers, the hardest lot he had ever seen; the talk, noise, smoke; the rickety old clattering coaches; the wayside dumps and heaps and wreckage.
- jump Now, May, jump up."
- jumper Jumper nodded as if he agreed.
- jumpers Across the foot of the sheet was a hurried scrawl: Claim jumpers .
- jumpy "My nerves are a bit jumpy ," admitted Pinto.
- mumps Once he was caught in a mumps quarantine just as his division got sailing orders, and again he developed some trouble with one of his knees.
- pumps "I heard him say that the pumps were out of order.
- rumpus I hope I'll git thru by sloshin first one way and then tother, without havin a rumpus with enny of em, but ef I don't, 'sufficient to the day is the evil of it,' as the Scriptur ses.
- Jumped In my place, a fool would have jumped into the water.
- humps And immediately I knew that the humps did be some utter monsters, mayhaps even the great Slugs, a-slumber about the fire-pit that did burn in that strange deeply cavern.
- rumps The whole plain, towards the west, appeared to be one vast crowd of animals; and by their bright yellow sides, and the snow-white hair on their rumps , I knew they were springboks.
- bumps These stones do not wear uniformly with the rest of the material, but produce bumps and ridges, and in nearly every case result in making two holes instead of one.
- jumps Kristrun jumps at it like a cat, and catches it.
- CAMPS "I was at Panamint and Ballarat, and all them camps.
- COMPOS Others who became insane-or, as it was expressed, "under frenzies"-were also comprised under the term non compos mentis.