What is the correct spelling for JURNAL?
This word (Jurnal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JURNAL
- canal Hardly a single navigable canal had been even projected.
- carnal Think not of such carnal ties; make thy peace with heaven, for thy days are surely numbered!
- corneal When used excessively, topical anesthetics can cause severe and irreversible damage to corneal tissues and even loss of the eye.
- curl When she appeared he desired her to heat the irons to curl his hair.
- diurnal Therefore, it would not be safe to conclude that all nocturnal migrants operate as do some diurnal migrants.