What is the correct spelling for JUROS?
This word (Juros) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUROS
- cross The cross was made for them.
- curious They say the most curious things."
- gross Did you ever know of any such gross outrage on common decency?
- jurist On the 28th of August 1798 this venerable sage, eminent lawyer, able statesman, profound jurist and impartial judge took a final leave of earth and closed his eyes in death.
- juror Some flagrant cases were exhibited as specimens of the whole: a juror , out on bail for horse-stealing, resolutely acquitted another charged with cattle-stealing, and was convicted himself.
- jury The jury will listen to you."
- Juries If you want to convince yourself, take the arguments which do that best, but when you have to deal with judges or juries, take the lines which fit their capacities.
- Crows Then I left him and thought no more about the crows except that their young have a good deal to learn upon first coming forth into an unfriendly world.
- Curios It is hard on him to have to do without his books and curios.
- grows So out of that blossom, this lay of mine grows, For the dear little lady who gave me the rose. – To Louise by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- jars First squint I took I thought somebody'd been settin' out a new kind of shrubbery, and then I sized it up for a lot of umbrella jars that had been dumped there.