What is the correct spelling for JURRORS?
This word (Jurrors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JURRORS
- cross Curiously enough, it did not cross the mind of either of us that we could possibly have any other use for that money.
- curious I am curious to know what he can have to say to me.
- cursor On this those writers state, that Papirius Cursor proceeded to Rome to celebrate his triumph, who say, that it was under his guidance Luceria was retaken, and the Samnites sent under the yoke.
- cursory The Third chose the knife and jacket to the left without more than a cursory glance.
- gross This is a gross injustice to the child's nature.
- juror Aside from the great value of the quadruplex, saving millions of dollars, for a share in which Edison received $30,000, the automatic itself is described as of considerable utility by Sir William Thomson in his juror report at the Centennial Exposition of 1876, recommending it for award.
- Juries I suppose that was the result of some of what the judge manages the juries with.
- Crows You pretend to try as hard as you know how, and you cry out in grief when you are beaten, and the child crows with delight.
- Curios Tom said he thought that the Arab was a-taking us to sell as curios to some fellow who had never seen white men before, and it turned out as he was right.
- Burrows He was thankful to have a stranger about him, a man who was as miserable as he himself had been a very little while ago; who, like himself, had lived in cellars and in underground burrows, and lived on the scraps of food which even street-curs had disdained.
- juniors So, though her chief friends were still among the juniors, she was well known and well liked in her own class.
- grows You are all welcome, and this house grows bright with the joy of your presence."
- cures It wasn't unheard of, even in the days of the Bitchun Society, and even though there were cures, they weren't pleasant.
- burros Ping Wing, a Chinaman, with four lazy burros.
- mirrors The latter were ornamented with mirrors, and on that occasion were all illuminated for some reason or other.
- horrors They, too, shall have torment, and die with horrors.
- terrors Were it not for the hope of serving her in some way, death would have few terrors to me.