What is the correct spelling for JURSDICTION?
This word (Jursdiction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JURSDICTION
- castigation The intercession of friends secured for the culprit immunity from arrest for libel, but in the newspapers of his city he received such a castigation as he will not soon forget.
- conduction Shingles furnish a much better roof covering than slate, both in the matter of conduction of heat or cold in the extremes of summer and winter and also in resistance to fire.
- jurisdiction When they should arrive in his kingdom, they should make over to them these two towns, together with their rents and their jurisdiction, in accordance with what he had promised them.
- justification Loving Christ is its own justification, as every loving heart knows.
- mastication Dry foods require more mastication than moist foods.