What is the correct spelling for JUSIFICATION?
This word (Jusification) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUSIFICATION
- calcification This causes calcification of tissue and loss of nerve cells in the cerebral cortex.
- classification London, 1866. An Introduction to the Classification of Animals.
- codification In two important respects his statements were not merely a codification of existing knowledge, but an important extension of it. He distinguished the different modes in which the jaws may be suspended to the skull, and established for these different kinds of suspensoria the names which have ever since been employed.
- jollification At the Fair they seek to guess what Fate may hold in store for them during the long months of labour that will follow hard on their few hours of jollification.
- justification You once called me a murderer-with what justification you now know. I'mma Wayne on their heads like precipitation And in hell, you, you need justification – Runnin' by lil wayne
- ossification Fruit, therefore, tends to prevent ossification of the arteries, premature old age, gouty and rheumatic disorders, sickness and untimely death.
- pacification Whereas, if it was all true about Rajah Gantang, his defeat and the breaking up of his power would be hailed with delight, and work greatly towards the pacification of a country terribly broken up by petty quarrels, strengthen Hamet's position, and give inimical chiefs a lesson on the power of the British forces that they were not likely to forget.
- qualification One of the absolutely necessary safeguards is an educational qualification.
- suffocation Notwithstanding some apprehensions I had on the score of suffocation, I perceived the necessity of action; and closing both mouth and eyes, I scrambled as fast as I could towards the empty bonnet-box.
- versification In Crabbe's writings one has at least the comfort and consolation of a high moral sense, charming versification, and an occasional tender, exquisite expression of the beauties of nature.