What is the correct spelling for JUSTEFIED?
This word (Justefied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUSTEFIED
- certified Q. Look at this paper and state whether it is a copy of the proceedings of that court on the 10th of June, certified by you as the clerk.
- gratified Fix up his pay-you know," he gave a significant sideways jerk of his head, and Crewe escorted the gratified little detective from the apartment.
- justified That my faith is justified Are you sure? Yes I'm sure down deep inside – You're The Only One I want by less than jake
- justify And you don't need to justify Gotta try – Fugitive by David Gray
- stuffed As soon as these were going he stuffed the sweater down the chimney, pushing it down with the stick as far as he dared.
- Jostled "It looks as though it might fall down if we jostled it carelessly," he remarked, having recovered his breath.
- Testified "Symonds testified yesterday that Captain Lloyd lay in bed as if asleep.