What is the correct spelling for JUSTICIATION?
This word (Justiciation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUSTICIATION
- association And"-he hesitated an instant-"your association with me has taught you mighty little about my character, if you haven't guessed what I will do-now!"
- castigation Meg raised a flushed face from her castigation of William, but the pretty colour faded quickly when she saw who the stranger was.
- castration The effects of castration show that the development of certain characters is greatly influenced in some way by the presence of the testes in a distant part of the body.
- cultivation He got it, as it were, gradually into cultivation, not all at once; he got his stock together, a score or two at a time, as he felt they would answer.
- destination These they sometimes drop just as they arrive at their destination.
- dissociation It is sufficient to remark that abstraction or dissociation has stages, that the simplest are accessible to the animal intelligence.
- estimation Master Rolfe, her child and last-but not in his own estimation-Sir Thomas Dale.
- gestation As nature always presents itself to our minds as seeds deposited in soil and season to suit, and it is loyal to its own laws only, we are constrained by this method of reasoning to conclude that disease must have a soil in which to plant its seeds before gestation and development.
- gesticulation In the shop was a damsel with considerable pretensions to beauty, before whom, on his knees, appeared Groggs, fervently clasping her hand, while with no less fervour, and much more gesticulation, his hair was grasped by a little man, the father, we found, of the damsel, and whose dress and highly-curled locks at once betrayed the peruquier, or the hair-artist, as he would probably have styled himself.
- justification There was no apparent reason why the impossibility of overtaking Sally and the doctor should be interpreted into an excuse for going in the opposite direction; but each accepted it as such, or as a justification at least.
- mastication The mastication that follows will then be more thorough and the digestion more complete.
- rustication 118. Suppose that rustication was the fate of a few others of our acquaintance, whom you cannot call slow, or spoonies either, would it be deemed no disgrace by them?
- customization In addition to finishing the vehicles to American standards, the final assembly in California involved most of the interior work, allowing customization of the buses to the needs of each end-user.