What is the correct spelling for JUSTIFACATION?
This word (Justifacation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUSTIFACATION
- certification Every act requiring the certification and seal of the officer should be taxable at schedule rates and the fee therefor returned to the Treasury.
- gratification I have been able to give my daughters the best education that money could command, and, if I do say it, I permit myself some gratification over the result.
- justification There must have been justification!
- mystification In this delightfully humorous mystification of her friends, Miss Evans pretends that, to her gratification, she has actually had a visit from a real live German professor, whose musty person was encased in a still mustier coat.
- rustication Cranch is about breaking up house-keeping preparatory to his summer rustication.
- ill formed