What is the correct spelling for JUSTIFICAON?
This word (Justificaon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUSTIFICAON
- ill formed
- justification The justification for this feeling should be based not upon the commercial motive of the optician but upon his ignorance.
- justifications Always and everywhere lost battles, bad and ignorant generalship, require explanations, justifications, and commentaries.
- justified Mr. Spokesly felt justified in asking.
- justifies But it is not a different kind of induction; it is another form of the very same process: since, on the one hand, generals are but collections of particulars, definite in kind but indefinite in number; and on the other hand, whenever the evidence which we derive from observation of known cases justifies us in drawing an inference respecting even one unknown case, we should on the same evidence be justified in drawing a similar inference with respect to a whole class of cases.
- Justifying Do you suppose that I am justifying myself?
- justinian I am the great Justinian in this case!"
- mystification At last she stopped dead and turned to him with eyes which had in them intense mystification as well as fear.