What is the correct spelling for JUSTIFIDED?
This word (Justifided) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUSTIFIDED
- certified A certified copy of the certificate of a marriage performed that morning at the church of St. Matthias-in-the-fields, Paddington, and duly witnessed by the registrar of that parish.
- gratified The stranger seemed still more gratified.
- justified Taking your chances, checking off your list You always say your life is justified Never stop looking, to see what you missed Trying to fill that empty hole inside – SISTER MIDNIGHT by Glenn Hughes
- justify This shattered dream you cannot justify We're gonna scream until we're satisfied – Invincible by Pat Benatar
- stifled "Then I am going to show you that human passion is not always stifled by the smell of money.
- subdivided Even these again might be subdivided into their more minute circumstances, as a fourth, or even a fifth branch, if necessary, all of which might be exactly delineated upon paper, as a regular analytical table of the history of Joseph.
- Justifying On the one hand, it declined to adopt a form of federation suggested by Franklin, and authorized Dickinson to draw up a final, respectful, almost obsequious petition to the King to avoid war-a document called the "Olive Branch"; but, on the other hand, it appointed Washington to command the troops near Boston as a Continental commander, adopted a report censuring the conciliatory proposition in bold language, and issued an address justifying with extravagant rhetoric the taking up of arms.
- Testified I have already testified that they were not locked," and Symonds looked bewildered.