What is the correct spelling for JUSTS?
This word (Justs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUSTS
- costs When one of them blows up, it costs very little; and only the people quite close to it are killed.
- just Why won't you be a little just to her?"
- casts Why is there not a decent collection of casts anywhere but in Cork, and why are they in a garret there?
- quests "Quests of adventure," was how he described them.
- gusts But in a few weeks it would rain every day, and the wind would blow from the river in great gusts .
- busts Busts they are generally called.
- joists It led into an anteroom or inner hall, or the well of some staircase still to come, with a lashed ladder towering in its midst, but not quite reaching a skeleton landing of yawning joists .
- jests No longer would she be the butt at which the rude, though good-natured, jests of her neighbours were thrown, for she too would soon hold up her head proudly among the mothers of Rehoboth.
- lusts I am a woman grieved in spirit, my husband has bought me and sold me for his lusts .
- guests Then their guests came.
- dusts The old antiquarian dusts his little counter with a stubby broom, places various curiosities in the windows, and about the doors, stands contemplating them with an air of satisfaction, then proceeds to drive a swarm of flies that hover upon the ceiling, into a curiously-arranged trap that he has set.
- jousts They held it becoming to be ceaselessly lavish, to play high and long, to dazzle not only in the tensons but in the banquets and jousts .