What is the correct spelling for JUSUTIFIED?
This word (Jusutified) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUSUTIFIED
- certified He was certified as having died in the hospital at Ladysmith!
- citified I was "citified," Horace said; and "citified" with us here in the country is nearly the limit of invective, though not violent enough to discourage such a gift of sociability as his.
- gratified I sincerely hoped I would never see the American again, and my wish was gratified.
- justified When they arrived at the age that in their opinion justified them in reading Mrs. Venables' works, they would probably get much pleasure out of their own portraits.
- justify You don't like Mrs. Hunter, but does that justify you in saying what you have?
- mystified The professor was mystified.
- Testified My mother wrote that Ellen was not well; she did not complain, but her altered looks only too visibly testified to her sufferings.