What is the correct spelling for JUVIE?
This word (Juvie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUVIE
- cave Mrs. Yowler's kittens are born in a cave or in a hollow tree. And I remember we found shelter in the cave With the rain clouds up above In the darkness we found love The day the rains came I became your slave. – The Day The Rains Came by Merle Haggard
- cove In the curve of the cove , dancing about with high, measured steps, like that of a trained carriage-horse, was the boy, his hands clutching a stout stick with which he was beating the air around him as though fighting some imaginary foe, in desperation for his life.
- curve Eames down there flinging up the "Jewel Song" like a curve of gold.
- cuvier Cuvier, M., on fauna of the Paris basin.
- give Oh, I can't give up that way!
- java Mocha is generally considered to be the best type of coffee, with Java a close second.
- jute It struck me that Mr. Finch's experiment with ramie and jute would promise better were it not made on new land from which I believe only one crop had been taken.
- Gave The Rector's voice trembled a little as he gave it.
- GUV Thus the data (E, X, π, Rk) defines a fiber bundle; the additional data of the gUV specifies a GL(k) structure group in which the action on the fiber is the standard action of GL(k).