What is the correct spelling for JYUST?
This word (Jyust) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JYUST
- gust Also that Richard Maleville has drawn blood from Stephen Gust ; therefore he is in mercy; fine, 2s.
- jest "Jest yet 'taint easy to tell.
- joist Scarcely had I finished these soliloquies when a great knock at the house door made me give such a start that I fell off the joist on which I was standing, and then ran straight forwards till I came out at a little hole I found in the bricks above the parlour window: from that I descended into the road, and went on unmolested till I reached a malt-house, about whose various apartments, never staying long in the same, I continued to live; till one night, all on a sudden, I was alarmed by fire, which obliged me to retreat with the greatest expedition.
- joust Now while I ride how quick the moon gets small, As it did then: I tell myself a tale That will not last beyond the whitewashed wall, Thoughts of some joust must help me through the vale,
- just It just does me good to think of it!
- Yest Take the Curds of three quarts of Milk rubbed together with a little Flower, then put in a little beaten Ginger, and a little Salt, half a Pint of Yest , the yolks of ten Eggs, and three Whites: work these into a stiff Paste with so much Flower as you see fit, then lay it to rise in a warm Cloth a while, then put in Butter, Sugar, Sack, and some beaten Spice, and so serve it in.
- gayest God gave to the French nation one of the richest, gayest , and most beautiful countries in the world.