What is the correct spelling for KA?
This word (Ka) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KA
- aa Piedmont Airlines (wholly owned by US Airways at the time of its merger with AA) operates a fleet of Bombardier Dash 8 turboprop aircraft as American Eagle. and he shacked up with a girl that he met down at the AA No no no, no one wants to die, no one wants to fade away – Aa by Steve Wynn
- ak Fairbanks, AK: Alaska Native Language Center, University of Alaska, 2000.
- ba Dear, dear Ba-you speak of my silly head and its ailments ... FEDDONIA W6OOL 3OMRI BA7EBBAK ANA AKTAR WA7ED BEY7EBBAK – Aktar Wa7id by Amr Diab
- ca 'Rim ni ram (ca n'a ni), cela n'a ni rime ni raison.
- da Da calls it de Fryin' Pan, 'cause one of de houses took fire last year and ten people were burnt up."
- ga The word "gars" pronounced "ga" is a relic of the Celtic language.
- ha He had been insolent to Francis Lingen, with his "Ha, Lingen, you here?"
- ia He was the son of James the Second, by James's second wife, Maria D'Este, sister to Francis, Duke of Modena.
- kb The PC-Engine CD-ROM interface tray has 64 kB of DRAM for storage of program code and data loaded from the CD.
- kc Space Cadet (album), a 1981 album by KC and the Sunshine Band
- kg Abdulov represented his nation Azerbaijan at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where he competed for the mens 74 kg class.
- K I've not only got the keys to the O. K. Warehouse, but I have keys that fit Brenchfield's and the Pioneer Traders' as well."
- Kan A person is told some day to come and counsel with the in-tug-tu'-kan, and thenceforth he is a member of the group.
- Kay In every court my lord Kay has so much ability, knowledge, and worth that he will never be deaf or dumb.
- Kia The Kia Carnival is a minivan manufactured by Kia Motors, introduced in September 1998, now in its third generation and marketed globally under various nameplates — prominently as the Kia Sedona.