What is the correct spelling for KABEKA?
This word (Kabeka) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KABEKA
- abuja Most countries relocated their embassies to Abuja , and many maintain their former embassies as consulates in Lagos, the commercial capital of Nigeria.
- back Not long after Langa-an and the others went back home and left Aponitolau to be joined to Gimbangonan. Perhaps she'd the knack To float o'er on her back. – Lay of St. Odille, The by Richard Harris Barham
- baker Seat Way Back Listen To Anita Baker Ridin By Myself Smokin Weed By Da Acre – Upgrade U by lil wayne
- bark O no! it is an ever-fixed mark That looks on tempests and is never shaken; It is the star to every wandering bark, Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken. – Shakespeare's Sonnet CXVI. by Unknown Author
- beak A pumpkin smiled and from its beak A pair of scaly legs did peek – Fiend Before the Shrine by Robyn Hitchcock