What is the correct spelling for KADE?
If you've misspelled "kade", you may be looking for two different words. For a location, the correct term is "cade". Cade is a small shelter or hut, often built for wildlife. However, if you meant to write "cade" but ended up with "kade", simply replacing the "k" with a "c" will solve the misspelling.
Correct spellings for KADE
- bade He bade farewell to his family and boarded the plane to start his new job.
- fade The beauty of the sunset started to fade away as the darkness of the night began to take over.
- jade The beautiful jade necklace was a cherished family heirloom.
- Kane Kane is a professional wrestler, actor, and businessman.
- Kate Kate is my best friend and we have been inseparable since kindergarten.
- Kaye Kaye is a popular name for girls.
- lade He had to lade the heavy boxes onto the truck bed.
- made I hope this dress fits well; I had it made specifically for me.
- wade The children were excited to wade in the shallow creek.