What is the correct spelling for KAI'S?
This word (Kai's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAI'S
- airs The little silk tent protected us sufficiently from the icy airs .
- dais The fakir sat on a little dais in front of a hut with an awning over him.
- gas We have saved most of the oil, but nearly all the gas has been wasted.
- jaws In another instant he might make his fatal spring, and seize them in his cruel jaws .
- kaiser I marched into the first cottage I came to, scared the folk out of their lives, and in the name of Kaiser Bill commandeered clothes for a wounded prisoner.
- kiss He had called it the last kiss .
- ks Marks are sometimes given to secure punctuality and good work, but the best way to have both is to try to make each member of the class interested and happy in her work.
- Ais I reside in the Marais, Rue de Douze Portes.
- Kris "Kris-Kirby, I'm not connected with anybody at the Dorian Institute.
- jars All around, were shelves filled with cheeses, jars of sour-krout, pickled herring, and stacks of fresh rye bread standing in the corners.
- jays The blue jays scolded harshly among the thickets, and a meadow lark perched on a black stump near at hand, warbling his throaty song.
- cars I've had lessons in driving since you went away-I had thoughts of going out to France to drive Y.M.C.A. cars , but that's off for the present.
- jails Tuberculosis, therefore, is a disease of slums and jails .
- kids But that was long ago and far away, when she and Grant were still kids .
- kits They had seen that blankets were folded and tent flies rolled up, had glanced at rifles, and had inspected the men's kits with the pensive air of an intending purchaser.
- caws Produced by I M Me, Hilary Caws -Elwitt, and the Online Distributed Proofreading Team.
- KIPS Or turn round and look across the Esk valley to the Moorfoots; or more westerly, where the back range of the Pentlands-Caernethy, the Scald, and the knife-edged Kips -draw a sharp silhouette of Arctic peaks against the sky.
- KANS In a sermon preached in Burlington, Kans .