What is the correct spelling for KAIL?
This word (Kail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KAIL
- ail Putting the ring in his pocket, he turned away as from a grave that had closed forever over that which once held ail the promise of life.
- bail Davy wriggled and spat, and then muttered, "You go bail."
- fail If the opera should never be produced, or should be produced and fail?
- hail As soon as that rascal has had enough and grovels in the dust, shout out with all thy might "Hail to King Widwolf!"
- jail Liberty of the jail.
- kali Because perhaps Gebhr will not dare in Smain's company to beat that poor Kali so cruelly.
- mail Stopped in the Post Office to see if there was any mail.
- nail He went to the back of the room, and took a key from a nail.
- pail Where's the milk-pail, mother?
- rail The keys do not drop far enough to touch the key frame, but instead are stopped by the jacks striking the jack rail.
- sail "We sail at eleven," said Peter, "but I shall be there shortly after ten.
- tail This he follows with two more eggs for same coat-tail and three for other-in all half a dozen.
- wail He caught her by the arm, but May uttered a wail.
- Karl First thing, Karl, how is she now?
- Gail Gail drew a quick breath and turned away from him-to the man.