What is the correct spelling for KAKHI?
This word (Kakhi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAKHI
- cake "He'd rather have a piece of cake -cocoanut cake would be best," went on Mr. Winkler.
- gurkha What would they say if they saw a sight that is common in Indian towns, a British soldier and a Gurkha arm in arm, rolling down the street in cheerful brotherhood?
- jack Did Jack o' Judgment get it?"
- Cacti Gaunt cacti reared their ungainly shapes-beautiful because of their very ugliness.
- Caked The back of his shirt was ripped to tatters, and there were three lines of caked blood across his shoulders.
- cakes Add the wine and brandy, and let the mixture remain untouched, till the cakes are dissolved in the liquor.