What is the correct spelling for KALLEN?
This word (Kallen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KALLEN
- alien Moreover, alien griefs did not greatly touch her.
- allen But Josiah Allen looked meachin'.
- caller Luckie Cumstie turned on the caller air ower sune for me."
- calling But as I was saying, from the very nature of your calling you come to live far away from us.
- colleen Colleen, you've the wisdom of the ages in your head right now.
- fallen I thought I should have fallen .
- galen Like Haakon Galen , he had long stood so near to the throne, that he could not comprehend, why it should always remain beyond his reach.
- galena He subsequently removed to Illinois, and settled in Galena .
- galleon A score of Knights were quite sufficient to man each galleon , aided by a hundred or thereabouts of the trained seamen of the island.
- galley Singleton promptly offered to make him, out of wire, a key to the galley door, so that he could get what he wanted from it.
- galling To marry another; to be torn forever from one in whom her whole heart was wrapped; to be forced not only to forego his love, but to feel that the very thought of him was a crime,-all this, backed by the vehement and galling insults of her relations, and the sullen and unmoved meanness of her intended bridegroom, who answered her candour and confession with a stubborn indifference and renewed overtures, made a load of evil which could neither be borne with resignation nor contemplated with patience.
- gallon The jelly is obtained by boiling four feet in a gallon of water till reduced to a quart, strained, cooled, and skimmed.
- glen Then he crossed it, and was in a lonely nook of the glen , with steep braes about him on all sides, some of them covered with grass, others rugged and unproductive.
- kaolin The substances used as a bond in manufacturing wheels are kaolin , a kind of clay, and feldspar.
- keller A year later he found himself somewhat relieved of the burden of poverty that had always hampered him, and he remembered him of the two daughters of a Viennese wig-maker named Keller .
- Allan Allan Roscoe looked up quickly.
45 words made from the letters KALLEN
3 letter words made from KALLEN:ale, all, ane, elk, ell, enl, kea, ken, lan, lea, lek.
5 letter words made from KALLEN:alken, allen, ankle, elkan, kella, knell, lekan, llena, nalle.
4 letter words made from KALLEN:alne, anek, anle, elan, enka, kaen, kale, kall, keal, kean, klan, klen, knla, lake, lane, lank, leak, leal, lean, leka, lena, llke, neak.
6 letter words made from KALLEN:kallen, kanell.