What is the correct spelling for KAM?
This word (Kam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAM
- cam I reassured him, and in a few moments more we arrived at the Cam , crossed it in a "grind," and solved the puzzle.
- dam The engineer would come up the hill to the old house late in the afternoon after his work, or ride up on his bicycle in the morning on his way to the dam he was building.
- ham "And you must give me a little bit of ham with the cold chicken.
- jam He thought it was from the expression of that jam , but it was from his eyes.
- kama  Amantu billahi kama hua bismaihi wa sifatihi wa qabiltu jami'a ahkamihi.
- km Honduras total: 13,600 km paved: 2,775 km unpaved: 10,825 km (2000)
- lam L. Lam . Oh hold, I die, if you proceed in this Abomination.
- mam "Why, mam ," he answered, rubbing his chin with his pipe-stem, "'tis true I came hither-having a fancy for--"
- ram This freedom used by him offended Old Will, the ram goat, who gave him a butt with his horns, and knocked him backward on the deck.
- sam "Oh, Sam ," she gasped, "old Jerome Irving and Aunt Anne are sitting round there in the dark on the front porch and he had his arms around her, kissing her!
- tam Den wan of de gang, he mus' be foreman, say it's tam for have leetle drink, So he pass heem black bottle for tak' un "coup," an' it's look lak ma own I t'ink, But it can't be de sam', I'll be swear for dat, for w'en I was mak' de go, I fin' dere is not'ing inside but win', an' de whiskey's phantome also.
- yam Near these was a gin's yam -stick-a stout stick with a sharp, flat point on one end and charred at the other, used for digging up roots, stirring the fire, or chastising a dog or child.
- Kan The resemblance between the Maya and Iroquois symbols for nation and tribal territory and of the names for capital might even be overlooked and treated as a coincidence merely, if the Iroquois name for the confederacy, kan-asta-tsik-o-ma did not also begin with the word kan, the Maya for four and for serpent.
- Nam Nam isti sunt Imperatoris Cubicularij, isti Camerarij, isti scindunt Regi morsellos: alij de apponendis curam gerunt ferculis et deponendis, deafferendis, deasportandis, alij pincernae, Archimandritae, ostiarij, et sic de singulis.
- Pam Pam was busy with the tea-service, and the boys were hungry-so she must go and help.
- Kay And then Sir Launcelot knocked at the gate with the pommel of his sword, and with that came his host, and in they entered Sir Kay and he.
- Kim "Dynamite kim chee," he said.
- AM "I am not so foolish as I was.