What is the correct spelling for KAMAR?
This word (Kamar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAMAR
- cam To Sir James Murray of Traquair, A message cam right speedilye- "What news?
- gamma "The Alpha Gamma picnic was horribly slow," she said.
- jam The trouble with that was that it made it extremely difficult to think about some way to get out of the jam he was in.
- kama Every breeze still is, And, scented with lilies, Cooled by the twilight, refreshed by the dew, The garden lies breathless, Where Kama , the Deathless, In the hushed starlight, is waiting for you.
- karma Hilda, who had read herself up in Buddhist ideas, assured me that all these things were done in order to heap up Karma .
- km Baja Verapaz: 32 km .
- mar That's what you're always doing, Mar y; that's what you're doing now."
- Kim I know of no highway in the world which surpasses that of a big column of army ants in exciting happenings, although I usually had the feeling which inspired Kim as he watched the Great White Road, of understanding so little of all that was going on.
- Lamar Opposed to this is the very positive belief of Mr. Lamar that he saw him on the day before yesterday, twice."
- Ama Johanna's modest smile glittered across her face as she slowly replied, "No-o, seh, I cayn't 'zac'ly fine myseff ama-aze', 'caze Miss Barb done wrote about it in her letteh."
- Kara He was then called Helgi Haddingiaskadi, and she Kara Halfdan's daughter, as it is said in the songs of Kara ; and she also was a Valkyria.
- Kramer "Do, by all means," Kramer said.
- Samar Through the awkward arrangements of a too obliging friend, my own stores, having been sent to a wrong address, did not reach me until some months afterwards; and the palm-wine, which was to be bought in Samar , was too weak.
- GAMA As we rose from the table, the Abbe Gama invited me to spend the day with him, but I declined under pretence of letters to be written, and I truly did so for seven hours.
- gamer "There ain't a gamer old bird in the valley than Pop," Jeff cried.