What is the correct spelling for KAMASS?
This word (Kamass) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAMASS
- camass Both the pinyon and the camass are largely utilized even at the present day for food by the Indians.
- kicking I'm still kicking Tried to drag me down Now who's winning? – Loser by U.S. Crush
- king My mother's father is your king . Spring, the sweet Spring, is the year's pleasant king; Then blooms each thing, then maids dance in a ring, – Spring by Thomas Nashe
- kissing Who is it that you thinkin' about when we kissin' And when we all alone is it him that you're missin' – Goodbye by everlast
- knock Got the address, gave the door a knock What happened next caused quite a shock – Kung Fu Girls by Blondie
- knowing I must have dropped it without knowing it. Oh, no I run while knowing No, no I know you need it So, so I need it too and Oh, oh I must keep going – The Cure by tegan & sara
- kings Ancient French temple! thou whose hundred kings Watch over thee, emblazoned on thy walls, Tell me, within thy memory-hallowed halls What chant of triumph, or what war-song rings? – The Cathedral of Rheims by Joyce Kilmer
- knows So he knows ; and then . In a minor third There is none but the cuckoo knows: Heaps of the guelder-rose! I must bear with it, I suppose. – A Lovers' Quarrel by Robert Browning
- knees He didn't even go down on his knees . And the wife prays Hamish as if he were God, on her knees, Crying: "Hamish! O Hamish! but please, but please – The Revenge Of Hamish by Sidney Lanier