What is the correct spelling for KAMERN?
This word (Kamern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAMERN
- amen This is not saying that inconsistency, contradiction, and insincerity have not played their part, but it is the benediction, the great Amen of the world, to say this,-that if there has been great constructive work there has been great radiant, unconquerable, constructive living behind it. Amen [Amen!] A-a-amen [Amen] – Now The Bitter, Now The Sweet by supremes
- caiman Caiman australis† Bravard 1858 - Entrerriana and Ituzaingó Formations, Argentina Caiman niteroiensis† Souza Filho & Bocquetin 1991 - Solimões Formation, Brazil Caiman paranensis† Scalabrini 1887 - Entrerriana Formation, Argentina Caiman praecursor† Rusconi 1933 - Entrerriana Formation, Argentina Caiman lutescens† Rovereto 1912 - Ituzaingó Formation, Argentina Caiman venezuelensis† Fortier & Rincón 2013 - Mesa Formation, Venezuela Caiman wannlangstoni† Salas Gismondi et al.
- cairn But he smiled as he said it-the believe-as-much-of-that-as-you-like smile which was Patsy's own, and was her heritage from a less grave race than the Ferrises of Cairn Ferris.
- camber 5. Large camber .
- camden It is curious to observe how the embouchure of the Penobscot is on either shore guarded by two such solitary ranges of mountains as the Camden and Mount Desert groups.
- cameo There is also regular light relief provided by two comic characters, Cornego and Cockadillio, as well the cameo appearances of Signor No and Medina as a French Doctor.
- camera Till that moment nobody had attached any importance to the presence of this camera .
- cameroon Cameroon total: 25 1,524 to 2,437 m: 3 914 to 1,523 m: 16 under 914 m: 6 (2009)
- camper According to professor Camper , I should think the facial line would make an angle of eighty or ninety degrees; and, judging upon the principles laid down by Lavater, poor Herbert might pass for a Solon.
- Came It came, and it went; where am I now?
- Cameron If ever a lad needed his mother, it was young Cameron , and just in that hour.
- barmen The recreational centre at Gross Barmen was built in 1977.
95 words made from the letters KAMERN
4 letter words made from KAMERN:aker, akre, amen, anek, anem, earn, ekam, emka, enka, erak, ernk, kaen, keam, kean, kemr, kera, kern, knrm, kran, krem, krna, maen, make, mane, mank, mare, mark, mean, meka, mnek, mrak, mrna, name, nark, neak, near, nemr, nkem, nrem, rake, ramn, rank, ream, reka, renk.
3 letter words made from KAMERN:ane, are, ark, arm, ear, era, ern, kea, ken, man, mar, men, nmr, ram, rem, rna.
5 letter words made from KAMERN:arken, ekman, ekran, enarm, erkan, ernak, kamen, kamer, kanem, kaner, karem, karen, karne, kenar, keram, knema, krane, maken, maker, manek, maner, marke, merak, meran, merka, namer, narek, nekra, neram, nerma, ranke.
6 letter words made from KAMERN:kerman, marken, menkar.