What is the correct spelling for KAND?
This word (Kand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAND
- band All through that day the little band retreated through an enemy's country, watchful, alert, almost nervous. On yonder cliffs, a griesly band, I see them sit, they linger yet, Avengers of their native land: With me in dreadful harmony they join, – The Bard by Thomas Gray
- hand Ammianus's hand trembled as he wrote. To th' hovering snow of either hand, That love and cruelty command. – Amarantha. A Pastorall by Richard Lovelace
- kant Yet for Kant our salvation had no closer relation to the historic revelation in Jesus.
- kind What kind of a room is it? Still see that smile, "endearing, artless, kind," The eye's mild beam that speaks the candid mind, – Lines Written in 1799. by amelia opie
- land Then came Gouvernail, Sir Tristram's squire, and bore his master back to land , where Mark and all the Cornish lords came to meet him and convey him to the castle of Tintagil. Now the glittering Western land Twins the day-lit Eastern Strand; – Psalm Of The West by Sidney Lanier
- rand Rand slowly packed tobacco into his pipe and lit it.
- sand He remained sitting, leaning forward on the sand , staring intently at Helena.
- wand Dulaq's choice of this very city and the stat-wand were known.
- And And so is it always.
- Kan Og nu var det engang om Sommeren, at Sigmund sagde til Thorer: "Hvad mon der vel kan flyde af, om vi end gaae hen i den Skov, som ligger her nordenfor Gaarden?"
- Kane "Leave him to me," cried Bobby Kane .
- Kano If the disciples of this school could shake off the Sesshu tradition of strong outlines and adopt the Kano Motonobu revelation of modelling by mass only, their work would stand on a high place.
- KANS Journal, Topeka, Kans .