What is the correct spelling for KAPERS?
This word (Kapers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAPERS
- caper In the fading light the little dust-devils were beginning to caper and obscure the landscape, much as the dark shadows were already trooping athwart the horizon of Mr. Hennage's wasted life.
- papers "I want to look over my father's papers .
- Apes Men will have their opinion, Men of more wisdom and of less; Apes by the Dead-Sea also will have theirs.
- tapers Meanwhile his quiet little dame Was leaning o'er the window-sill, Eager, excited, but mouse-still, Gazing impatiently to see What the great throng of folk might be That onward in procession came, Along the unfrequented street, With horns that blew, and drums that beat, And banners flying, and the flame Of tapers , and, at times, the sweet Voices of nuns; and as they sang Suddenly all the church-bells rang.
- capes In the age just opening the homely names most dear to the young republic were to be inscribed on capes , islands, and promontories, seas, bays, and continents.
- rapiers They agreed to meet on the following morning behind the garden-wall, and fight, according to the custom of the students of the place, with sharp rapiers .
- coppers "Joe was mightily delighted with his basket, and said it was what he had been wanting all along to keep his coppers in on his tray of toys.
- gapes The king meanwhile with parcel of his train Comes hastily out, and for sure conquest gapes , And from a bank whereon he stood, beheld The doubtful hazard of that bloody field.
- CAPERS If it had been any other man, I would have restricted your capers long ago.
- campers When she eventually re-appeared in brown alpaca with a bonnet to match, upon which rested two purple pansies, Bindle had just returned from what he called "a nose round," during which he had made friends with most of the campers , men, women and children, who were not already his friends.
107 words made from the letters KAPERS
4 letter words made from KAPERS:aker, akre, aper, apse, ares, arks, arse, arsk, eaks, erak, kepa, kera, kesa, krap, pake, pare, park, peak, pear, peka, perk, prae, prak, rake, raks, rape, raps, rase, rask, rasp, reap, reka, saek, sake, sakr, sear, skep, sker, spar.
5 letter words made from KAPERS:akers, asker, asper, kaper, karpe, kaser, keras, kreps, pakse, parek, pares, parks, parse, pasek, paser, paske, peaks, pekar, perak, peras, pesar, pesra, preas, preks, rakes, rapke, raske, reaks, reaps, repas, repka, saper, sarek, sepak, serpa, skear, spaer, spare, spark, speak, spear.
3 letter words made from KAPERS:ape, apr, are, ark, arp, ask, asp, ear, epa, era, esr, kea, par, pas, pea, per, pes, pre, psa, rap, ras, rep, res, sap, sea, sep, spa.